The Main function of the Re-checking Branch is to do the Re-checking of answer books after declaration of result. Under the system of Re-checking, checking of sum total of marks given by the Examiners on all the evaluated answers is done, besides detailed checking of answer book is also done to ensure whether any evaluated answer is not left unmarked or whether any answer is left un-evaluated. Keeping in view the future of candidates, Re-checking work is done seriously and cautiously.
The other function of Re-checking Branch is to sale evaluated answer books after four months declaration of result floating tenders in various national daily newspapers.
Guidelines and Instructions:
The main guidelines and instructions for getting the Re-checking of answer books are given below point wise:-
- The candidate may fill up the form on line with getway payment.
- The candidate may chalk out the future programme without waiting the result of Re-checking of answer books or he/she may submit the admission form for next higher classes on the basis of his/her previous result.
- Re-checking fee is fixed as Rs. 250/- per answer book.
- Fee deposited for the purpose of Re-checking will not be refunded in any case.
- Incomplete form/received without any prescribed fee will be rejected straightway.
- The Re-checking form with prescribed fee should reach in Board office within 20 days from the declaration of result. The intimation with regard to late receipt of result/fail card/compartment card of certificate will not be an excuse for submit on line Re-checking form after stipulated period.
- The facility for Re-checking of answer book is only availed subject to availability of answer book. If at any stage the required answer book is not available the marks indicated in the result sheet will be treated as final. In these circumstances the office will not be bound for Re-checking of answer book and this office will not be held responsible. The fee deposited will be refunded in these type of cases.
- The candidate will submit on line form for Re-checking in one or more than one subject in same single form.
- The candidate will be given marked answer Book photo copy which cost of Rs. 500/- within 60 days after declaration of result.
- The Bhiwani Cours will be final jurisdiction for litigation in this regard.
Officer to be contacted in case the required information is not received within the stipulated time
In case the required information with regard to Re-checking of answer book is not received on line from the Board office, then the candidate concerned may contact the following Board’s officers.
|01664-244171 to 244176 (Extn. 279)|
|01664-244171 to 244176 (Ext.-163)|
|01664-244171 to 244176 (Ext.-162,174 or 148)|
Re-checking of answer books:
A candidate shall be entitled to have his/her ansdwer books re-checked on payment of a fee of Rs. 250/- per answer book, subject to the following rules or as decided by the Board from time to time.
- Re-checking from duly filled on line with prescribed fee for Re-checking is received in the Board’s office within 20 days of the date on which the result is declared by the Board.
- Re-checking will be done only to see if the marks awarded to various answers have been correctly added and all the answers have been assessed by the examiner. If no mistake is found, the Assistant Secretary will order the case to be filed and the candidate will be informed accordingly.
Note:- For calculating 20 days the date of declaration of result will not be counted for the purpose e.g. if a result is declared on 20th may, the last date would be 9th june. No consideration will be given to this plea that fail/compartment card/pass certificate has been received late etc.
- If any mistake is detected after Re-checking of answer book, as provided for in (i) above, the Deputy Secretary will have the power to rectify the result. Re-checking fee of those candidates whose answer books remain unchecked by the office, due to non-availability of answer book will be refundable.
- In case a Re-checking form is rejected by the office for having being received after the expiry of the last date the fee will not be refunded in such a case.